Taken by Eden Photography http://edenphotography.biz/

Friday, June 18, 2010

Married 2 Weeks!!

Well it had been two weeks and I can't believe how fast it has gone. The house if finally coming together slowly but surely. I have done 8+ loads of laundry I lost count I did not realize how much there is to of laundry and washing dishes with all the stuff we got for the wedding. But I believe it is done and we only have a few things to find spots for in the house. It feels good to finally putting stuff away and knowing I wont be having to move it again for a while.

Tonight was my childhood friend Rachael's wedding!! It was so fun to go to a wedding after getting mine all done with. It was such a beautiful wedding and so fun to see!! Congrats Tyler and Rachael Spriggs :)

I would write more but there isn't really much to say other than still on the real person job hunt ya thats it off to bed since I have a long work day at fridays tomorrow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment